Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm in a Vintage State of Mind

Yes indeed, I'm in a "Vintage" state of mind for quite a while now. And not because I am in a "Vintage" stage of life! Nope, that's not it at all--well, maybe just a little bit, LOL. Actually it's really all about the style of jewelry that I seem to love to create lately.
I like to think of my vintage style creations as "Eclectic Vintage" Style. I love a little Victorian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, and a little bit of almost anything.
It seems that when I am awake my mind is constantly thinking about different ideas for creations. I constantly amaze myself because I can spend hours setting stones, gluing stones and other components to filigrees, and wrapping stones with filigrees without ever getting bored. I totally love doing this.

Here are some of the pieces that I have created with this "affliction" of mine.




Vintage Blue and White Dutch Delft Cameo, Crystal and Antiqued Brass Filigree Pin






Vintage Inspired Antiqued Brass Filigree and Crystal Bracelet







Vintage Inspired Crystal and Antiqued Brass Morning Glory Vine Earrings







Vintage Inspired Turquoise, Crystal, and Antiqued Copper Filigree Necklace Set






Vintage Inspired Lampwork Bead, Onyx, and Antiqued Copper Bracelet





Vintage Inspired Floral Drop Earrings







Vintage Rose Pink Glass Cabochon, Crystal, and Antiqued Brass Filigree Ring






Vintage Olive Cabochon, Crystal, and Antiqued Brass Filigree Necklace
So, what do you think about "My Vintage State Of Mind" creations?
Btw, you can find these and other of "My Vintage State of Mind" creations in all my on line jewelry shops:
ttyl, margo :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment