1. I am 5'9'' tall. Yep, I am-- I always sat in the back of the room and was the last on line all through elementary and junior high school.
7. My mother had to come up to school every Friday to check on my behavior because I was always in some type of trouble for talking and laughing too much in classes.
9. I burned my bra in the center of Brooklyn College with about 100 other young women in favor of the women's lib movement.
OK--that's one award finished--
4. In September I began my 6th year of designing jewelry. It seems that I am definitely a beadaholic and I'm very proud of it. I find that designing and making jewelry is extremely therapeutic and lots of fun.
6. This past year has been a difficult one health wise. I have had 2 stents placed into one of my main arteries and my appendix erupted. I will be going for another angiogram soon to see if another one of my artery's needs a stent.
7. I just turned 60 years old on September 5th and I have to admit it's really not soooooooo bad at all. For this special birthday I got a brand new 2010 Silver Toyota Camry--this is the 3rd silver Camry that I have owned. I love it--it is totally awesome to drive.
Well, there you have it--are you still jealous of me? Not to worry it is now time for me to pass these 2 cool awards on to ten other lucky bloggers--go check the list below to see if you are one of the lucky ones. Hope you have fun!
I hope this proves to be a bit challenging and some fun.
Well I'll ttyl--